Plain Singlet – Every Aussie Blokes Summer staple – these singlets are hard wearing and look good – get them plain and find your favourite iron on transfer to get a truly personalised item
- 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
- *Charcoal Marle, Grey Marle: Polyester/Cotton
- *Denim Marle, Graphite Marle: Cotton/Polyester
- 190gsm ring spun Jersey knit fabric
- ALL colours available 2XS to 3XL
- Black, White & Navy available in 4XL & 5XL
- Classic Fit- so you may even go down a size?
The Science of Singlets from Wiki – not just casual wear…….
Singlet may refer to:
- singlet state, in theoretical physics, a quantum state with zero spin
- Singlet fission, in molecular photophysics
- in spectroscopy, an entity appearing as a single peak; see NMR spectroscopy
- in optics, a single lens element, the building blocks of lens systems; see lens (optics)
- a one-piece collarless garment, also known as a sleeveless shirt or vest
- wrestling singlet, a one-piece garment specific to wrestling
- BID/60, a British encryption machine
- Singlet oxygen, the common name used for an excited form of molecular oxygen
singlet (plural singlets)
- (Britain, Australia, Ireland, Nigeria, New Zealand) A vest; a sleeveless garment with a low-cut neck, often worn underneath a shirt. quotations ▼
- (physics) A multiplet having a single member, especially a single spectroscopic peak.
- (physics, quantum mechanics) A quantum state having zero spin. quotations ▼
- (plurality, otherkinship) A single person occupying one human body.