Bamboo Bathroom – Towels
Bamboo Bathroom – Towels
Bamboo Towels are a real step up from the standard Terry Towelling you are used to and you better get used to them because they last forever. The colour stays strong and they become more absorbent with every wash.
You may want a Bamboo Bath Robe too for the complete Bamboo Bathroom
Our Bamboo Towels range is super soft to touch and highly absorbent.
Using Bamboo Towels you can enjoy all the health benefits of Bamboo.
Our luxurious Eco-Friendly Bamboo Towel range is 600GSM and made from 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton.
Available in 8 colours to match all bathrooms.
White | Griffin Grey | Aqua | Orchid | Macadamia | Olive | Blue | Red
- They are super-soft: Who else wants to get an ultra soft and fluffy towel that is pleasant to your body and skin? With bamboo rayon, it’s no longer a dream. Bamboo towels not only feels soft in the store, but they also stay soft once you wash them. If you are in love with extra soft hotel towels, you need to use ones made of bamboo.
- They suit people with allergies: The Bamboo fabric has many benefits for people who suffer from allergies. As an antimicrobial material that keeps your body temperature, Bamboo towels minimize the risks of having allergic reactions. They also protect the skin from the sun and absorb moisture, so these towels don’t cause skin irritation.
- They last longer: Since we use towels daily, it’s important to find ones that can be durable for everyday use. Luckily, one of the best things about Bamboo fabric is that it’s durable and keeps its shape well. As a result, Bamboo towels can serve you for long years if you take proper care of them.
- They absorb water better: Whether you want to find a bath towel or one for sports activity, it must dry you out fast. Being made of natural bamboo fiber, bamboo fabric is more absorbent than cotton: it’s proved that bamboo towels absorb up to 4 times as much water as regular cotton towels. Moreover, they are known as quick-dry towels, so it can be a good option for people who value their comfort.
- They come in all sizes and styles: At first blush, it seems that it’s hard to find a great variety of bamboo towels on the market. Since this material is relatively new for making towels, most people believe that it’s nearly impossible to find luxurious bamboo towels that suit your personal taste and bath design. However, it’s a myth as companies design different towels to stand out from the crowd and attract potential customers.
- They are eco-friendly: As one of the fastest-growing plants on the Earth, it doesn’t take much time to make Bamboo material. Moreover, there is no need to use harmful pesticides or fertilizers, and it produces 35% more oxygen and absorbs greenhouse gases. All in all, there’s no doubt that bamboo towels are eco-friendly, so it’s a good option for people who take care of our planet.